Little Jacob Hicken born on November 30 at 11:10 pm
He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz
He is 21 inches long
And of course he is adorable...he is a Hicken after all!
Ah!!! I can't believe that I am not closer so I can help take care of him...or basically just hold that adorable little boy. He is the sweetest little thing. I could just hold him and look at that little face forever! But I have a feeling he is going to be hard to get a hold of with two grandmas and grandpas, two great-grandmas, a couple of aunts, some great aunts and other family members in town. Not to mention he wont be around that long since they are going to take him away to California. :(





2 comments:
Oh what a cutie. Tell mommy and daddy congrats from us.
I am so jealous you got to go see him and I had to wait and no I can't believe they took him far far away from us. They are going to have to do better with their blog so we can stay updated.
Post a Comment