Amy Baby Shower
The pregnant women loving all the gifts
I'm going on a mission!
First attempt at mission picture.Has to have a plain background, oops! ha ha
Oh hey I chopped off my hair!
Time for a new mission picture! (This is the final one!)
Spending time with the kids
They love to play outside as long as you are out there with themShe is just a doll.
Loved playing with the toys at the store, not a happy camper when we had to move on.
Cousin wedding
My cousin Shanna got married! She is so beautiful!Handsome little man
Cute little pioneerish look
The kids found their own fun at the luncheon.
FHE at my sisters
Look at that buff little girl, she just goes and goes!
Roommate get together/dinner
Rachel got married and moved away, so on our way to a wedding reception of a mutual friend, we stopped by and ate dinner saw her cute house, but best of all we got to see her and Jon.Just chatting after dinner.
Heading to the reception, I think Sam is a little scared! ha ha
Lori!!! What a beautiful bride! Love her to death! Best FHE mom in the world!
Hike
We hiked Crimson trail, the bridge was broken down and the sticks and pipe were the only ways to cross unless you go through the water. Sam balanced his way across the pipeline. I and the other girls walked on the sticks holding on to the pipe.We love hiking
Awe!
Beautiful view!
Sam is a crazy man! Doing handstands on a random rock in the middle of nowhere!
After the hike we visited Kara and had a roommate reunion minus Smalls at Kara's baby shower! She is so pregnant and cute!
Flaming Gorge
Uncovering dinosaur fossilsFinding facts about dinosaurs
She loved "getting away"
And crawling all over the railings. back and forth back and forth. She is quite the little off roader.
Brian getting eaten by the dinosaur.
Back at camp we had a blast. We jumped rope
played baseball
these kids are amazing at it
had fun with kids
ate dutch oven cooking
and studied the gospel. (The kids were sent into the tent to harass me, they got a hold of my camera and did a great job!)
Isn't he so cute with my headband?
Eating delicious corn
Don't they look like they are having fun?! They were so tired by the time we got to singing around the campfire and roasting mallows. After a couple songs they said, "can we go to bed?" They absolutely love singing and NEVER want to be done so that is saying something.
We ran low on cups and I was too lazy to go get one.
Fire fighter memorial
The view point not a great picture of that, but it was beautiful!
They love each other. Look at them climbing rocks together!
So this is where my 1 GB of space runs out (again) so from here on out I will have a new blog and it will be private. If you would like to continue seeing pictures and reading (I will probably actually tell stories more than add a picture caption, but no promises) let me know and I will send you the password. :D
Other exciting news before I go
- My mission papers are turned in (to the stake president, only a matter of days before they go to head quarters)!
- We now have sister missionaries over our stake and I have had the chance to go out on splits with them as well as drive them a few different places!
- The temple open house is upon us and I get to do tours!
- Not only this but I get to do the very first day. August 17, before the open house is open. i.e. VIP tours! I wonder if there will be lots of general authorities. My dad says there will most likely be state officials as well.
- There will be lots of Sister missionaries brought in to do tours of the temple and we get the honor of having Sister missionaries live with us for a month or so!
- I have been doing family history and have found lots of family names!
- I had a goal to find enough initiatory and endowments that when I go through the temple the beginning of August, I would have enough names for each member of my family that will be there, I succeeded and have names to spare! :D
- I finally found girls that need baptisms, these are THE hardest thing to find and now I have 6! Yeah!!! I am excited to be able to do an entire card for one individual! I LOVE family history!
- My brother Adam is getting married in a few days!






No comments:
Post a Comment