Wednesday, July 29, 2009

monday night...

After helping out a neighbor with a service project, Daniel and Sharon convinced us that we needed to cool down with a little wave running. We couldnt resist so we ran home to get ready. After grabbing a popscicle and grandma we headed off to Mantua for some fun.

She is imposible...you can't get her to smile for the camera!


My mom and I enjoying the 'beach' and watching the kids play.


Getting ready to head out to play!


Dad coming back in from playing.


Me coming back from having a blast. I took the safer road and succeded in not rolling it over like last time.


Daniel and I on our return. He managed to toss me off. If only I would hold on and force him off with me instead of bailing at the last second! I'll learn.


Enjoying being together...gotta love being with family.


Daniel and Sharon coming back from an enjoyable ride.


. . . or so I thought

(it isnt what it looks like, but it makes for a great picture!)
Daniel showing how cold it really is when not in the water. The water felt so warm, I loved it!


Sharon and Daniel wanted to go hot tubbing after dinner so we headed out.


Enjoying a jet massage!


Liking a little cooler air after soaking in the HOT tub.


The walk home was amazing. We thought we were going to be freezing, but it was perfect weather. Warm with a slight breeze and the moon shining brightly. Then I see this!



I was fine at first. I saw it and thought oh a snake and kept walking on my path. Then Daniel said Stephanie there is a snake and that is when it all clicked and I jumped and ran a few steps away. If I would have kept going the way I was two more steps and it would have been under my flip flop!

I'm so glad to have Daneil and Sharon around, they make life so much more lively and eventful. They are great! Today was a great day!!!

No comments: