Saturday, July 25, 2009

sometime...

I'm back from Europe!!! Sometime i will put up pictures and some info on but for now i will just have to say that it was a blast and a huge eye opener. I enjoyed my time there but i am so glad to be home again.
Since being home i have seemed to stay pretty busy between mowing lawns, wave running, shopping with my mom because the mall was close, mowing more lawns, babysitting my little Carissa and Landon, family coming over to visit and spending time with them, and taking trips to the Oquhirr mountain temple open house. I have been having a blast.
And you'd think that I'd have pictures to show since i constantly had a camera on hand in Europe, but i don't. The day i got home from my trip i turned on the camera so i could show my pictures and was distraught to find that it is malfunctioning! My dad messed with it and got it to the point where we can look at pictures but there is no way we will be taking more. I'm a little unhappy with this, because not only do i not have this camera to use, but we bought it the week i left! So it worked for three weeks and then died! How dumb!!!Good thing there is a warranty on it. So i guess it need to get my old camera out and use it so that i have pictures.
Well when i find time I'll post a little info on my Europe trip and I'll get to work on taking pictures so i can have fun posts again because honestly who wants to read all of these words. Pictures say so much so you don't have to read anything! Alright I'm done rambling. Hope you can wait to see my Europe trip!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's really cool that you got to go to Europe. I can't wait to see your pictures!