Me and my future roomy showing off our amazing match outfits! And some crazy kid we couldn’t get to leave, oh well, looks great anyway.

Me and my buddies waiting for the game to start





Time to warm up!

Oh no...Look at the score!

All a little worried, but we know we can and will win!

This picture doesn't adequately show how many people were there. It was so crowded in the student section, there really was no sitting space, barely room to stand, the stairs even turned into places to stand and cheer from, it was so amazing!

Look how close it is! AH!!! It got even closer, at a little under a minute, we were only up by 1 point, not a basket, a point.

The ending score! It was way intense, but they kept fouling us so we got a lot of shots. (They fouled us enough that we got free throws for every foul!) Sorry it is blurry, everyone was storming the court so it was basically impossible to get a clear picture. 54-47

Here is part of the crowd who stormed the court. I couldn’t fit them all in! It was so darned crowded, I loved it! AMAZING!!!

What a fun game! What a great night...Sorry I skipped out on mutual, but the game was wonderful. I honestly wanted to go to yw but it was my last b-ball game of the season as a senior!





No comments:
Post a Comment