Family time

Looks like she is going to hit him, I wonder what he said!

Log Flume! Woot...you'd think they'd be used to pictures by now...

Look how happy he is!

What a cutie

The Fire Dragon

At the end of the ride after teasing her.

This is the look her face had during the ride, she can't open her eyes during the ride, kinda funny!

Lady bug bop

A favorite of the adults

The kids on the other hand get frightened.

:D love it
Roller skating bird

Playing a little ball. They were very good with the birds.

The new dragon one, so much fun

That is until it started...

...But she in the end loved it after i made it into a story/game.
This was a fun one, see!
Landon loved getting grandma wet!
Little kid boat

Bumper cars, one of their favorites! It was great, Landon just rode in circles around and around. So funny!

Grandma and Poppy took them on the train. While Jenny, Brian and I rode the big kid rides.

Boys and their sound effects

Very popular, who knows why. Love the monkey on Landon's back, peaking over his shoulder.

Spit bubbles boy

Carissa: I'm not to sure about this
Landon: This could be fun...

Landon: It's not so bad!

Landon: ...maybe i was wrong!!!!

Landon: I WAS WRONG!!!

Landon: AHH!!! is it over?

Landon: NOT again!
Landon: Is it over now?

Landon: I think I'm going to be SICK!
Carissa: phew! it is over!

Carissa: I'm NOT talking to you!

For some reason this boring ride was of great interest to the children.

I went home with them, I would have missed out on the tidal wave and so would everyone else because there wouldn't have been any pictures! Those kids are a blast!!!
Thanks for the great day family!
1 comment:
LOL. I LOVE the pictures and the play by play!
Looks like you all had a great time...well most of you.
Post a Comment