Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Meat Market Sunday...so i've heard

We got ready and headed off to sacrament meeting, who can resist this? ;)

After sacrament we headed to a linger-longer at the Frat in our ward. (We only had sacrament the other classes were canceled) Then we enjoyed the fabulous weather on the grass at our apartment!

We had an organization meeting later in the day. This is my roomies and I except for Smalls. Annie, Lisa, Kara, Me, Ashley. Love these girls. They are so funny!

Sitting out on the lawn again, it was a great day. Smalls, Ashley and I


Justin asked me to go on a walk, so we went and found all my classes. Crazy kid, he warned me he wasn't photogenic, who would've know someone could be worse than me! ;)

The temple from the amphitheater.


College is great, I miss everyone at home though, LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that you guys match. Was that planned?

Stephanie said...

No that was not planned, it just happened. Ash said she was going to wear her white dress with her yellow shirt and thought we can't match and both wear white dresses so she wore that and who would've know, we matched even better and almost everyone commented on it.

Steve and Anita said...

ya right! i can see the home sickness in every picture!!

glad you are happy Xox