Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FHE

Logan!!! Love being able to see a temple where ever I go, basically.

Maddy and Ashley, walking around making sure classes are where we think they are and having a blast!

Maddy had to come over and check out our house. Yes I call it a house. She showed us a disgusting video after our tour, can you tell?

We had a ward dinner so i decided to invite my 'investigator' (they like that kinda stuff) and eat some food. :D ha ha It was so cold outside that we ate and ran.

Getting our groove on, headed off to the stake dance! What a blast. They had a mix of all kinds of music, country swing and country line dance. Even some ballroom and then the crazy stuff too, of course. Oh we even did an interpretive dance! ha ha great times. Who knew stake dances could be so much fun!!! And I even earned my beads!!! and for the record Mad, I got more beads than you! BAM!!!!

After the dance we headed to enjoy the cool air and look at the temple. We even met some boys across the way! But we don't need to mention that they were creepers...ha ha Maddy you are crazy LOVE you girl!!! You are welcome at our house anytime, my roomies LOVE your guts!!!

Me and my awesome roomies!

No comments: