Well, I decided to just bring my dirty clothes with me on this trip and wash them, and wear those for the trip. The problem came when I was told we'd be leaving my house soon for the cabin so i didn't do my laundry. We didn't end up getting to the cabin until 11. So doing laundry was kinda out of the question before going to bed. So we riffled through the closets and found this fabulous beast!

Amy told me that it reminded her of the kids in the old days sneaking down stairs for Christmas, so I had to pose for that even though the stairs are behind me. :D

Modeling off the beautiful outfit.

There were wild turkeys everywhere!!! Cute little families of turkeys.
Headed down the canyon and ate a Bajio!

They just don't cooperate for me, EVER!

Then we headed to the BYU pregame events. We thought about scalping tickets, but that didn't work out.

But we did see L. Tom Perry!!!

Playing farkle! Such a fun time.
I love spending time up at the cabin with my family, it is fabulous!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment