Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunday

Headed out for a walk!

I don't know what is wrong with Smalls but she is obviously missing out on something! Must be a boy, look at the looks on our faces!

Me and my FAVORITE seniors Annie and Lisa, I don't know how I will survive next year without them! But I will just enjoy the moment and not look to the disappointing future.

Look at the beautiful back ground! And Ash jumped in! Still not all of us though.

Here we all are, except for Kara. :( She didn't make it on our walk but I am thinking that there is space between Smalls and Lisa so we could photo shop Kara in! :D

Taking a break

Ash was trying to hide, or brain storming with Lisa!

We should get a TV here and this would be the perfect chair!

Went to yellow brick #3 to watch a movie. There were lots of us I should have gotten a picture of everyone. Poor Kedrick was the only boy! Not that he minded.

I am excited for the show, Ash is unsure how she will like it. We were supposed to watch Prince of Egypt....

But we ended up watching Saturdays Warrior. Ash likes it and I am unsure about it now! ha ha what are the odds?! We just took a couple of pictures without planning. Haha


If anyone is wondering how I am doing/liking college, I am loving it!!! If you can't tell from my blog thus far. I absolutely love my roommates, they are fabulous! The area is great too. The people are all so kind and friendly! I now know why I felt so good about living on Darwin, it is spectacular!

No comments: