Friday, September 17, 2010

Tipsy Taco Tuesday

Getting ready to make dinner! Lisa & Kara

Annie cutting lettuce

Lisa cooking up some taco shells. (Taco)

Smalls cut up the tomatoes

Ash writing her essay.

Ash and Smalls can't wait to eat!

Lisa...isn't she great!

Kara making Margaritas! (Tipsy)

Smalls, Ashley, and I waiting for dinner to start.

The awesome taco shells that Lisa made.

Most of the group that came for dinner. Lisa, Kedric, Kara, Mike, Ashley
Smalls is hidden behind Ash and you see James hand and Annie is sitting next to him with Brandon standing next to her, and me, well I am obviously behind the camera. I wish I could have gotten everyone! It was a tight fit, but it was a blast!

The AMAZING sunset from our back porch.

So pretty!

Annie scooping ice cream for us

Mike completely disgusted that Annie would break the scoop and leave the broken piece in HIS ice cream! He is such a funny kid!!!!

Suspiciously eating his ice cream. :) ha ha ha

Sisterly love

What happens when we lie about our where abouts. We all went to the CES choir practice and forgot to move us from home. :(


Love DARWIN, fabulous area.

1 comment:

Alyssa :) said...

I like the seductively I mean suspiciously eating ice cream! ;)