Playing a little badminton after church, the weather was so PERFECT!!! Finally feeling good enough to be awake, YEAH!!!! I hate being sick.

Watching the boys compete, funny kids.

Sharon and Jake enjoying the entertainment.

I had to get in on the fun too!

Yeah, we won! :D Way to go Daniel! We make a great team!

Look at the red spot on his head! He got hit with the birdy!

And here is the culprit!!! And she is on his team! What is the deal? This was the fourth time he'd been hit with it, but this was the most severe. Amy twice and Daniel and I each got him once.

Daniel and dad played some dual racket playing.

Pretty intense!!!

Got to love those Oreo's and milk! :D

Funny kids...

Influenced by their Uncle Daniel...

and Grandma! (not the one in the background, that is Granny)
Family time, what is better than the joy of family?
No comments:
Post a Comment