Temple Square Trip
I made Cinna-burst bread! It wasn't as great as my moms becasue as my roommate puts it "our apartment is cursed and so bread won't rise." I thought it still tasted good and everyone seemed to enjoy it for the car ride down.

Annie's mom was nice enough to allow us into her home and make us dinner, it was scrumchis! We had a delectible soup and home made bread! Yummy!

We did eventually make it to Salt Lake and it was great.

My adorable roommate who did my hair just like hers. She is amazing at hair if you couldn't tell.

Part of our group. We eventually started singing carols for a little while it was fun.

Me and my Lisa

The roommates. We only made up half the group.

Kedric loving the statues. We ended up doing the trust fall off of the ledge and also had a snowball fight. . . the lights were so pretty! and just being with friends made it a fabulous time, it was so fun to spend time together.

The temple is gorgeous!

We stopped at Annie's parents on the way home and had brownies and peppermint fudge ice cream, it was really good. We also were entertained with some piano as well as dancing. Christmas time is so great and I love spending time with such great people.

Love these people

Head of the Herd! We had to do hands on shoulders for most of the game becasue a couple of people got out way fast and everyone else was basically at the begining.

Annie Ferrin is adorable and there is David in the background!
Partying it up!

We went to get ready for bed and we got a little crazy!

Nice Smalls

Christmas time!!! We are setting up our real tree, yeah!!! I love the smell of real trees!!! SO yummy.

A little expidition

FHE party! White Elephant gifting after a short lesson.

Smash got a great gift

Annie was way embarrassed with her gift, a nice bra! Ha ha so funny!!! She was so so embarassed.
David got a plunger and buttcream
David trying to teach Kedric to dance.

My cute girls! They are so adorable!
This is life
4 comments:
you are having toooo much fun! come home and be bored with us!!
Man you guys sure do get around. I remeber doing alot with my roomies and all, but I don't think we ever left cache valley. By the way I bet that hair was horrible to comb out, I have done that before it turned out not to really be so much fun.
I think you are having just too much fun "at" college.
Do you ever study?
Your hair looks super cute!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment