We decided to have our dinner on the Saturday so that we could jump around and play the games as well as play Beatles rock band, and not disrupt the Sabbath with that rowdy funness (as my roommate Kara would say). We took advantage of the Saturday and watched basketball as well as finished up taxes. Unfortunately the change in date didn't work as well as planned. None of my brothers could make it. Either way only one was supposed to, until he remembered the day of, that he had tickets to Lady Gaga. But we still had fun as sisters.
Amy and Tony dancing
Amy is really good at this
Mom is a diva
I evidently think I am awesome
At least we are having a great time
My dad rocks the dance floor ha ha
Ah this is more like it, the hicken band
we rock, literally
Harmonizing
I love my family!





No comments:
Post a Comment