So basically I stopped blogging because it told me that I couldn't add more pictures without buying space and I though forget it! I am so not spending money to blog and a blog isn't even fun unless there are pictures. So here I am a year and a half or so later and I attempted to add pictures, and it worked SO.... Here are a few picture highlights from the end of my school year. Hopefully I will bring you up to speed if you haven't been stalking my facebook. If you have, then I guess you already know all of this so... yeah!
Just a fun drive together, we made maragritas and just drove around.
We always have a blast! Love these girls!
A little rock band with the family, doesn't get much better!
My roommate is engaged!
Love that it says inappropriate by their heads haha
Drew tried out the plush-a-lishious for us
Smash and I made soup
(love that this is back freshman year when we didn't have the confidence to cook alone for all the mates and guys ha ha)
So we do a lot of eating at our apartment
Enjoying delicious peach cobbler, thanks Kara!
Did I mention we like to eat, and we like the company of our neighbors? Love making homemade pizza and people seem to love eating it!
Sometimes after dinner there was entertainment...wrestling and fun!
Justin wanted a hug but I was holding Winston so this is what he got. Love the look on Joel's face!
James trying to fit into Annie (his fiance's) jacket
Lisa wouldn't heat her dinner so Drew so kindly fed her ha ha
Lisa was a little crazy and distracted everyone form homework!
General conference at the cabin.
It was beautiful weather in Logan but it kinda was snow covered at the cabin...
We are just a little animal like...
Chocolate dipped strawberries while the boys are at priesthood
Doesn't he look wonderful in my mickey mouse boots?
Back at college and the party is rocking!
Annie slightly shocked at her bridal shower
Annie with the fam that attended the bridal shower
Third sunday dinner activity, dancing till the music stops then FREEZE!
Sisters!
On our way to the Barn dance
Ash, Me and Kenzie at the barn dance
Bishop and his wife dancing
Ash and I got pulled into helping at Heritage Arts Festival and did face painting which neither of us have ever done. Not to mention the fact that we both, especially me, lack skills in the art department! ha ha
Happy Easter! Kara made us all Easter nests and hid them around the house, it was so fun!
My crazy roommates, we went and did an Easter walk/photo shoot!
Walk continued
Drew took Ash and I to his parents with him for Easter dinner and fun
We had a blast, thanks Drew!
The blanket I have been making
Joel wearing Ashley's jacket
Free lunch at the institute, got to love finals week
Cleaning galore!
We might have been slightly spastic...
We had a bon fire
Then we jumped in first dam
Here is the group that jumped
But before that we went to lunch with Joel and some people to celebrate the end of finals.
Then we had a bbq in our back yard that evening
I was trying to protect Lauren from Justin
Then we ran to the store and had a good time gathering items needed for our bon fire.
Drew was debating what beer was better to get. ;) you know those mormon cops, never know what they will do. ha ha no he was just reading the nutrition facts and comparing bud light and budwiser it was funny.
Joel at the bon fire (sorry pictures are out of order, I am lazy and don't feel like moving the bon fire pictures from above down. :))
This is Justin and Joel having and awesomely intense conversation about what way the wood/fire is going to fall because of gravity wind and all sorts of other crazy stuff, it was hilarious!
Justin getting a final read of Ash's history book
We attempted fluffy bunny with the jumbo mallows, some of the guys got 4 or 5 this is Me and Ash with 1!
Drew and Justin, what a funny pair
Umm... I got squished between Justin and Joel in Drew's jeep. Both Justin and Joel had their arms around me and Joel decided to steal me away! ha ha funny boys.
Like I said pictures are out of order. After the bon fire we jumped in first dam. This is us after the jump, it was FREEZING!!!! And luckily Drew left his car running, heater full blast so we jumped into a nice HOT car! So great!
The next day before I had to head home and leave college life we partied. We had some fun playing frisbee and then went and got some delicious shakes. This is my future roommate Karissa. We are attempting to be friends. :D Ok we are just really squished with 4 of us in the back seat.
Drew, Karissa, Kyle and I waiting on our shakes.
Oh here we are adding Anthony. Justin was being a pain and not joining in on the photos.
There is our cute Drew. He is basically the coolest kid ever!
Here we are thrown into the jeep. I called shot gun and so Karissa got stuck back there with 3 boys ha ha. Get her Justin!
Anyway that is the summary of the rest of my freshman year of college. I will see what I can do in the near future about updating you on other things. I hope you enjoy. I haven't written a ton just because it is so long and I feel people look at blogs for the pictures not the words. I will probably get better at adding words once I am up to date and not a year plus behind! :D Hope you enjoyed, if not, I sure did. Great memories!





No comments:
Post a Comment