Summer Life is grand, just look and see for your self!
Brother and his family came to town!
 |
| Cutest little boy in town |
 |
| I just can't get over how adorable he is |
 |
| We hit it off, pals from the start! |
 |
| Just taking a seat to rest |
Third Sunday Dinner
 |
| The kid is just loved by all |
 |
| Everyone is so happy around him |
 |
| My roommates came to the family dinner! |
 |
| Enjoying time with the best sister-in-law, Sharon |
 |
| Lisa my roommate is awesome! |
 |
| Precious! The spider! |
 |
| We all love each other, a lot |
 |
| Playing cards together |
 |
| Did I mention we are getting a temple!? |
 |
| Kara bought extensions for her wedding. We decided to see what I would look like if I had her hair color. |
|
 |
| The only time my hair will be darker than Ashley's |
 |
| Time for some country swing dancing |
 |
| We got a pretty good turn out! |
Visit to my sisters
 |
| That'd be my dad and me |
 |
| oh I have such a cute niece |
 |
| Car I saw in the parking lot, kinda crazy |
 |
| Cooking |
 |
| Carmel popcorn |
 |
| The Sunday night popcorn tradition |
 |
| Oh there is my niece again! love the crazy hair |
 |
| My brother showing her to the kids, they love it! |
 |
| Running from uncle Matt |
 |
| tackling uncle Matt |
Country Swing Dancing - Ogden
 |
| Justin! What a stud |
 |
| DREW!!! Love this boy |
 |
| Ashley! I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!! |
 |
| Dancing was so HOT!!! But we had a blast! |
 |
| precious! |
Visit to Poppys
 |
| Hop scotch |
 |
| Softball, she is quite the hitter |
 |
| Swinging |
 |
| spider time (look at my long hair!) |
 |
| Wow three of us! |
 |
| Finally got them to understand the concept |
Logan trip
 |
| Opening the honey wine vinegar |
 |
| Margaritas |
 |
| delicious! |
 |
| Justin has a feddish for trying to kiss girls I think, he must need to get a girlfriend. ;) |
 |
| Joel took us as hostages cause we were acting suspicious |
 |
| The fish was the cause of the problem. See the gun in Joel's hand? |
Heidi Adair's wedding
 |
| We ran into Annie Ferrin! We love that girl! |
 |
| Kim, Cali, Heidi and Lauren besties! |
 |
| I accidentally caught the bouquet I didn't even want to go, I was forced! |
Kara's wedding!
 |
| Ahh, arent we cute! |
 |
| Jonathan and Kara |
 |
| At the reception |
 |
| The mates all together! |
 |
| A little four square in the parking lot |
 |
| A dance party in the parking lot |
 |
| serenaded in the apartment |
 |
| Justin obviously missed me more than I missed him. ;) ha ha |
 |
| I missed Smalls more than she missed me. |
 |
| I learned a new braid, the waterfall braid |
Sunday walk
 |
| we always seem to find our way to the swings |
 |
| ha ha we have a great time together |
 |
| just a little crazy |
 |
| see we are innocent! |
 |
| Oh hey, a temple! |
 |
| I kind of really love sunsets |
 |
| PROGRESS!!! |
Monthly visit to Grandma Hicken's (Granny's)
 |
| Cute kids |
 |
| Oh hey a magnifying glass! |
 |
| No I did not teach her how to burn things... ok i am lying |
 |
| Grandma and the great grand kids |
 |
| four generations right there |
 |
| Grandma loves the children! |
 |
| Oh hey, the temple is getting topped! |
 |
| Look at that! |
 |
| I promise I do work within all my fun |
 |
| see look at that! |
 |
| sometimes I have a little fun while working |
 |
| sometimes I have bonding time... |
 |
| Sometimes I get to work with my amazing father! |
 |
| And sometimes there are just amazing sunsets that you have to stop and enjoy |
 |
| Gorgeous! |
Party with Shorty
 |
| Shorty and I headed to haul hay |
 |
| Hay with is heavy when wet and mixed with other stuff! |
 |
| But we are amazing and did get it loaded |
 |
| and we took a ride back to the barn |
 |
| Neli showed up just in time to miss the work |
 |
| We went to the park and had a delicious picnic! |
 |
| And then had some ice cream at my house, yummy! |
 |
| Shorty thought Neli and I needed pictures together |
 |
| We are best friends. A bond that will last a lifetime! |
Annie and James Wedding
 |
| Just sitting around |
 |
| Oh there is my beautiful bride |
 |
| They are the perfect couple, love them! |
 |
| We weren't sure what was going to happen. We just lost two roommates in on summer to men! |
 |
| ha ha Drew took down Justin and attempted to hide the evidence. ha ha I really don't know but it is a great picture. |
Third Sunday Dinner
 |
| Cooking with mommy |
 |
| Making cookies |
 |
| Enjoying the little niece |
 |
| He is going to make a great dad one day! |
 |
| Poppy teaching the kids the finer art of marbles |
 |
| hard at work |
 |
| Surprise! Look who showed up! |
 |
| Making cookies delicious |
 |
| just the kids! |
 |
| struggling to get a picture of all the kids together |
 |
| Hey look we have a temple |
 |
| I work hard |
 |
| I get to paint |
 |
| Daniel and his cute little family came to visit. |
 |
| Look at that temple going up! |
 |
| Father son |
 |
| Ah, they are so cute! |
 |
| Headed to fix the swamp cooler |
 |
| Games around the table - tradition |
 |
| Me and my closest "friends" headed to work |
 |
| I love the temple |
 |
| More swamp coolers, just a little higher up |
 |
| Sunsets are amazing! |
 |
| Jumping into first dam |
 |
| Just a little cold and wet |
 |
| all the jumpers |
 |
| working with my dad, stretching carpet |
 |
| Adorable |
 |
| little kid all tuckered out |
 |
| AHHH!!!! So beautiful! |
 |
| I love to see the progress |
 |
| Pretty much Cinderella, always working, slaving away |
 |
| Installing a window mount ac unit |
 |
| ...temple again :) |
 |
| Oh hey look, another sunset |
 |
| Adam is an awesome hit, look at that ball streaking through the sky |
Beach Boys Concert
 |
| Batmobile with my daddy |
 |
| Love family time |
Happy 3 of July! (Logan celebrates a day early)
 |
| Headed to visit the DeSpains |
 |
| trip to Mantua |
 |
| We went canoeing |
 |
| we built a sand castle |
 |
| She must have been sick of my canoe driving skills, thought it would be better to kill herself or something ha ha |
 |
| Ashley's cute little cousin! |
 |
| Joel is hilarious, we love this boy |
 |
| Eating treats from the Country Store or as Ash says Mantua Mall |
 |
| Playing on the "beach" |
 |
| Ash and Joel having a sword fight |
 |
| Eating dinner delicious! |
 |
| Shorty and I totally beat Joel and Justin |
 |
| Joel made Shorty feel awkward, not hard to do. |
 |
| Joel gives great awkward hugs, evidently Shorty does too! |
 |
| Soon to be mates at the DeSpains |
 |
| Massage train waiting for the fireworks to start |
 |
| There they are! |
 |
| The DeSpain's gave us rootbeer floats after wards, they are so great! |
Happy real 4th!
 |
| We went on a hike with the kids to the waterfall |
 |
| we had a great time and found a snake! |
 |
| My daddy and I |
 |
| We then had a picnic across from the temple |
 |
| and played in the irrigation ditch |
 |
| we then got snowies and enjoyed the shade |
 |
| And finally went to the apartment and played in the irrigation water |
 |
| and mud |
 |
| the kids seemed to think they needed to get me wet |
 |
| oh hey we even drove by this impressive building bet you can't guess what it is! |
 |
| Then we had fun with some fireworks |
Baby Blessing
 |
| what a precious child |
 |
| adorable! |
 |
| Pretty much the favorite aunt |
Off to Grandmas
 |
| Helping out around Grandma's house! Stretching the carpet so she won't trip. |
 |
| Putting the carpet back down |
 |
| Gorgeous sunset before the fireworks |
 |
| Delicious brownies, ice cream, caramel and strawberries after the fireworks. |
 |
| Another great sunset |
 |
| Headed off to go swing dancing! (I love how this randomly enlarges pictures for me, i could fix it, but I'm not going to) |
 |
| Oh man, I forgot to rotate it! Oops! This is me working to lay the new threshold! |
 |
| Redoing a bathroom |
 |
| cutting and drilling tiles |
 |
| prepping for tiles |
 |
| and placing tiles |
Happy Birthday Ashley!
 |
| Eating at the blue bird |
 |
| People invited people who invited people and we got a big turnout. |
 |
| Justin was attempting to make it look like we are together. |
 |
| Justin offered to get out and fill the car up for me, so I let him. I told him I only wanted 5 gallons. You can't tell very well but it says 5.000 Gallons. Ridiculous, that boy is amazing! |
 |
| Preparing for Ashley's birthday dinner |
 |
| Her surprise party, she was so shocked! |
 |
| We had a great turnout! |
 |
| We are best roommates |
 |
| Absolutely love our boys! They bring us lots of joy and entertainment |
 |
| Love them all |
 |
| Margaritas after ward prayer |
 |
| Drew likes Mormon margaritas a lot |
 |
| game time |
 |
| more people to play games |
Moroni
 |
| Tabernacle lawn full of people waiting to see Moroni placed |
 |
| Kie and I, my adopted little sister |
 |
| And there is Moroni! |
 |
| Look at that temple! AHH!!! |
Back to work
 |
...at the time it seemed like a great idea, looking back now seems quite dangerous...
|
 |
| Changing the oil and getting everything fixed on the van before my yellow stone trip |
 |
| My dad is a great coach |
Off to Yellow Stone
 |
| Sunrise |
 |
| We made it! |
 |
| Relaxing around camp |
 |
| Great game of LIGERETTO! |
 |
| Soaking our feet in the freezing water, it had been raining |
 |
| ha ha typical boys |
 |
| Drew harassing Justin |
 |
| Justin got sick of it and took action |
 |
| Look at those beautiful boys |
 |
| The girls |
 |
| No molesting the bears! |
 |
| Drew is a little sick of pictures and Justin is hiding |
 |
| "Nope sorry." |
 |
| Friends! |
 |
| Best roommate in the WORLD! |
 |
| Wading in the water, we accidentally match |
 |
| Zach made it to the small land mass |
 |
| Drew teaching Justin how to be a man as Justin failed at every attempt to knock down a tree |
 |
| Conquer |
 |
| Justin HATES this picture. At the time he thought he was funny. It didn't matter how many times we told him to stop he continued to say that he was a real man cause he could roll his shorts and didn't care what anyone thought |
Third Sunday dinner
 |
| Baseball |
Babysitting
 |
| Double piggy back |
 |
| I kind of like sunsets a lot |
 |
| Time for a little Country Swing Dancing |
A Sad day
 |
| *sniff* sniff* my poor baby got destroyed! No I was not driving, nor was I in the truck. |
 |
| Poor baby all busted up |
 |
| Annie and James came and picked raspberries with me, that brightened my day! |
Roofing
 |
| This roof is pretty steep. The steepest I have worked on. |
 |
| My brother and I hard at work. |
 |
| Just a slightly dirty job. Everyone was harassing me but my dad is just about as bad. |
 |
| We had to tie him down to work this spot |
 |
| Adam and Grandma headed to Jim & Angies for food |
 |
| Dad trying out paint for lipstick |
 |
| My wonderful cousin Shanna |
 |
| cute little girl |
 |
| The brother-in-laws learning the fine points of roofing from my dad, he is a pro. |
 |
| Amy involving the kids in the hard work |
 |
| Power tools, the best part! Well, the delivery guys flirting with me is a close runner up. That was pretty funny. Evidently I am the only girl they have ever seen roofing, they were pretty impressed. According to them roofing, especially this one, is too dangerous, oh and I need to take breaks with everyone else. |
|
 |
| filling the dumpster |
 |
| everyone taking a break |
Attempt at new hair style
 |
| Fishbone french braid, I hadn't ever seen it done, didn't know if it was possible, and this is what I got. Sorry for the strange angle, it's kinda hard to shoot the back of your head. |
 |
| Magnificent sunsets |
Sleepover!
 |
| Kie my long lost sister came for a sleep over |
 |
| yeah we're that cool we slept under the stars! |
 |
| We also had waffles with ice cream, fresh raspberries and caramel. Breakfast is the best time for dessert, you have the rest of the day to work it off! |
Visiting grandma
 |
| We kind of arrived later than expected and my dad forgot the key so he attempted to break in. |
 |
| working to finish off the roof |
 |
| Now the boys are gone I can enjoy the power tools even more! |
 |
| My cousin Annie and her new little boy came to visit grandma |
I Love to see the temple
 |
| Isn't the temple magnificent?! |
Photo shoot
 |
| Maddy decided we needed to have a photo shoot |
 |
| man we have a great area and photographer, what happened to the model! |
 |
| Maddy has an eye for fun pictures |
Temple time
 |
| gorgeous |
 |
| Wish it would have come out clearer |
Sunday Night Fun
 |
| Late night chats on the lawn with graham crackers and frosting! |
Bear Lake trip
 |
| Setting up camp, most importantly the kitchen |
 |
| The lake |
 |
| Cooking dutch oven pizza |
 |
| Cooked to perfection! Nothing better than dutch oven cooking. |
 |
| Tired chitlins, can't have a true camping experience without having someone have to set up in the dark. |
 |
| ready for some water fun |
 |
| Brave little girl, holding the frog that was caught |
 |
| love boat rides |
 |
| ROOMIES!!! Bandito time |
 |
| Water weenie with the kids |
 |
| got side swept by a wave and the kids were no help and keeping it right side up, we ended up in the water. They were afraid they were going to drown so I tried to calm them and hold them so they were more comfy but the three of them were great at shoving me under the water. luckily Mattt came to the rescue. |
 |
| Safe and sound back in the boat |
 |
| Treasure hunt! |
 |
| Campfire songs |
 |
| buried in the sand |
 |
| wave runner time! |
Kansas
 |
| he is a horse rider |
 |
| His hair is getting curly! |
 |
| Flying with Daniel |
 |
| This little boy makes me so happy |
 |
| We're just a little bit nutty. Everyone loved our shirts in the airport and on the plane. I thought it was funny that my parents were yellow and blue as they make green, me! ha ha |
 |
| never happier when he is ridding that crazy horse |
 |
| Salt mine |
 |
| Amish community sign |
 |
| more salt mine, don't know why these aren't in order... |
 |
| He loves his dad's ice cream! |
 |
| The previous picture looks really similar to this one that hung on the wall by our table. |
 |
| A piece of the Berlin wall |
 |
| Happy birthday mom |
 |
| nice walk in that HOT HOT sun |
 |
| Yeah that is right, he is chilling with the BEST aunt |
 |
| Car show |
 |
| Mustang |
 |
| Camaro |
 |
| Resting on Poppy |
 |
| He loved his moms otterpop |
 |
| So tired, fell asleep before the fire |
Got home just in time to move to college and start school on Monday. My summer was fabulous! Life is wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment