No School, here I come!
Ashely made delicious food
Parting is such sweet sorrow!
Got delicious Tiny Spicy Chicken for dinner with my parents!
I arrived home to a bow on my door. Life is such a present!
Look at my cute room. My mother has done well making it so cute and Christmas/birthdayish for me. I love that I have purple penguin pjs. Then another year I got purple penguin sheets. This year I got purple penguin fleece blanket! You would think that I have a fetish with purple penguin stuff, but I think it is my mother! :)
Happy Birthday to me
We went out to Pat's BBQ in Salt lake as a familyThen we went to the Dessert Star Theater
I love how alike my family is.
Everyone showed up at different times and almost everyone ended up in the outhouse.
They played It's a Wonderful Life, or a rendition of it. Ok so maybe it really isn't to celebrate my birthday, maybe it is just the yearly Christmas event everyone has to go to. But hey it was the day before my birthday and my birthday was on a Sunday! So I say it was my birthday party.
The next day we had cake. It was a candy cane cake. I always have interesting cakes. Never know what I will have, kind of fun!
I got a book, CTR Cinderella, I let my daddy read it to me.
I got new shoes, look how cute!
Dang! Look at those boots!
Week of Christmas
This little fellow came over and he is quite the party animal!Grandma being little bunny foofoo and bopping him on the head.
Look at that cute face!
I sure do miss this little guy!
Playing with the bear and truck
Loved ripping newspaper or crinkling it.
Sword fights!
Double date
Ben asked me out and I wanted to have it be more than just him and I so I got Shorty to come and got Bret to take her. Man I have wonderful friends!SCORE!
Bret knew a place where we could go ice skate for free, so we did.
We had a blast!
Even though it was really cold and we weren't prepared to go play on the ice.
The kids told us the nativity story. Landon was the listening police. If you weren't paying attention he would call you out and tell you to listen.
Doing a puzzle with aunt Amy
Quality time with Poppy
Look they have the same hair style!
Oh Amy, I love you! ha ha
Adam and Brit enjoying baby time
Christmas Eve dinner from around the world!
Everyone was to bring a dish from somewhere they had been or originated from.
The family! It has been a long time since we had a family photo taken.
Went to the nativity on the tabernacle lawn.
Drove around and looked at Christmas lights
Christmas day visits. That little guy loves his yogurts!
Present time
Yes, the mustache runs in the family!
Playing with the giraffe and truck while we watch 17 miracles
Went skiing and saw this sign, it says Meow in the green box. It made me think of my roommate Rachel who always says meow when she walks in or out of the apartment and other random times. Her way of saying I love you. ha ha
The bear and giraffe had a turn, now he is getting his turn.
He is just so stinkin cute!
Family pictures
New Years Eve
Short and Neli generously spent their time with meWe cleaned the sink!
With some help! I have no clue how we ever thought we could do it on our own!
We barely made it with Brett's help!
A little twisted fun. :)
Crazy box game that I am no good at.
Janelle's brothers were amazing, I should have gotten a picture of them. I just did video's of them ha ha
Attempting to get the box and not touch the ground.
Watched Kung Fu Panda with the kids and had a sleepover in the front room, we are such great pals!
Tired baby
She perks right up for pictures though!
I love getting to go home and spend time with my family, they are so wonderful! I have no clue what I would do without them!





No comments:
Post a Comment