Monday, August 24, 2009

The perfect day!

My parents and i woke early and headed to the Ogden temple. It was our ward temple day. I got to do thirty baptisms and more confirmations, it was way neat. There was a family in our ward that had found 300+ family names. We got to the temple around 7:30 and we didn't leave until about 11. It was neat.
We looked at some carpet to carpet our basement finally and then headed to lunch at Sizzler and then to office max for some supplies.
Upon arrival at home i quickly changed and my Sharon picked me up and we headed off to meet up with Daniel, Amy, and Tony. We were going wave running!


We had a great time, what a blast. Tony was great to ride with. He was way funny, it was his first time ever! He was like Daniel, if I'm going off you are coming too! He pulled me in with him every time, i almost escaped but that isn't good enough. We got into the rhythm of some waves and man we were jumping them way good! We got tons of air! We were about a foot off of our seat! IT was great fun!
Amy on the other hand didn't so much like riding with me, she had a hard time holding on and staying on. She didn't have as good of a grip as Tony. But we still had an enjoyable time.
Sharon and I love spending time together!


Upon arrival at home we unloaded the wave runners and the seats in the van and loaded up the dirt bikes! We headed to the Ghetto. What a blast!
Daniel jumping!


Sharon riding!


Lance Greenhall riding..


I hadn't rode since Daniel left on his mission which is almost five years! How depressing, i know. So I was a little unsure at first, but like Sharon said, "Its just like riding a dirt bike!" Boy was she right!


It was such a blast!


I had a great time zooming around!


I thought the clutch would be harder, but it was easy as pie, like it used to be!


I even dared the jump. I rolled it the first few times, and then got into applying the gas so you had speed, i now just need to do the last step and soon I'll be getting lots of air... i don't know if i dare! ha ha I had a little air every often.


Next we headed out for Slurpee's! Yummy!


Thanks for the great day Daniel and family!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your Sharon, huh? I wonder what Daniel thinks about that.

Audrey said...

What a fun, fun day! I'm jealous!

Stephanie said...

haha i was going to write my sister in law sharon and then changed my mind i thought i had got it all evidentally not! haha