Thursday, March 11, 2010

Breakfast!!!

I loved having a row of late starts, worked out great! And not only was it a late start but it was also B1 and they choose to do it before first hour, honestly who would go? (At the time I didn't have a B1 class so i didn't sluff anything, but my friends did!)
Choose to have a breakfast at about 9 and then about 10 played ping pong in many different fashions, unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera down.
Janelle and her mad cooking skills.


Shorty and her fun cooking skills


They are ready to eat!


We all are ready for our fabulous cooking skills.


Honestly we are ready to eat.

2 comments:

Alyssa :) said...

Oh I had forgot we took pictures!!! That was the funnest breakfast EVER!!!! WOO!!

Jennifer said...

Wow, you must have been hungry that is a lot of sausage! Carissa and Landon would have loved to join you they love sausage.