Helping to teach subtraction.

Funny girls, they are so adorable!

Me and some of my girls. They came up to me every day and would give me hugs. They were so funny. Whether I was just arriving or just leaving, or even when I was correcting papers...as a matter of fact, it was almost anytime they were going to walk past me!

BOys just being boys.

This one as well as some of the other girls were always good to tell me how amazing I looked. They always had compiments for me, my adorable out fit, cute hair or even after hugging me, asking if I was wearing perfume and telling me how good I smelt. :D

Taking turns on the Smart Board

A little bored waiting for their turn.

Oh there we go, that is the class i know.

Waiting for everyone to gather, silly kids

There is...almost the entire class, there were a few kids absent, but those were the ones there on my last day. sniff sniff

Can't live without a silly face, what do you expect, we are just kids!

Here we are...a little more serious

The kids worked with Mrs. Kidd and presented me with this candybar poster. (the hubba bubba gum had 'outrageous' marked the egg is 'cream' and the nutroll was changed to nuts... i think everything else you can read)

They also gave me these beautiful flowers! They must have know that a Gerber Daisy is my favorite flower!

Such a pretty boquet, wouldn't you say?

And my most favorite of all, each of the class members wrote a note to me, and they made it into a book. I love it and it will be something that i will have for ever! WOOT.

I loved my internship so much, it was such a blast. The kids are so much fun, I miss them already!





1 comment:
Ahh....how fun for you!
Post a Comment