Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tagged

Ah Jenny tagged me! Okay so what i had to do was go into my picture files and choose the fourth folder fourth picture then explain it. This is what i came up with.
This is my AMAZING sister Amy getting me all ready for my date to the Christmas dance. (oh wait that isnt politically correct! It was the Snow Ball dance.) It was about December 13 and Justin T. took me. We had a blast!
Now I tag Jodi, Maddy, and anyone else who wants to take on the challenge!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Okay I WILL do it! Even though I have already done it before! But for YOU....I will again! It may take me awhile but I will!

Yours was so good,....the last one I did was so retarded!

Jodi said...

BTW--- WHO is Justin T??

Jodi said...

I better approve of him!