This is Me Janelle and Shorty on New Years Eve. We decided to hang out and celebrate the ending of one year and the beginning of another. We started off the night at Shorty's playing ping pong and having a blast. Soon we headed off to her neighbors to feed and take care of a few of their pets. Soon we went to my house for dinner. Both my sisters were there and it was fun.
Next we headed to the neighbors house to visit and see their new baby. After a little visit, we went to Janelle's and took food from her brothers party and were off to my church to play some dancing, basketball, volleyball, and DDR, as well as some Frisbee, which got a little vicious. After we were done at the church we went back to my house for food and singing as well as lots of laughter. We finally headed off to Janelle's to watch a movie on her projector. After a little hassle with her brothers we started the movie they choose, Major Pain. Let me tell you, that show sucks. It swears and is just no good. It is dirty and pointless, so we got up and went outside and screamed HAPPY NEW YEAR! Then went back inside for some ice cream. Then we went to a different room and watched a really good show called Vantage Point. If you watch it I would recommend having a TV guardian, it swears a lot. When the show was finished it was two in the morning and so I figured I'd better go since I hadn't been called home yet, and right as I was leaving, my mom told me to come home, perfect timing!





No comments:
Post a Comment