~We may not have it all together, But together we have it all~
isn't that a good one?This is MY perfectly normal family!... Well maybe not normal, but it is us! We love having fun and spending time together. These are pictures of us as Hill Billys and my mother at her best. Doesn't it make you wonder who she has between those two hands of hers, and that look, man she sure isn't pleased!

This is more of my amazing family. I really like the one of Amy and Jenny, it makes you wonder if they were posing, or what. The one of Daniel and Tony, well that is just a great story that I cant tell. I love my family they are just so great, and funny!

These are my wonderful parents. They are great fun. Although they seem to sleep a lot, we always have fun together. They have a interesting sense of humor and can make me laugh. They are amazing, they are always there for me (even late nights doing english with my mom or math with my dad, they will be there helping me. My dad is great I didn't ever say that he was awake through it though. It is great, you will be asking him a question and in the middle of it he falls asleep on you. It is funny, because you are in the middle of trying to explain your problem when all of the sudden you hear snoring, and then you have to wake him up and start all over again, this time you speak faster, but you usually still lose him. Then you wake him again, and you start all over he says, "You're still on that problem!?" you cant help but think well yeah, you haven't helped me yet. It makes life interesting.) I love them and the time that we have to spend together and party!

Adam is fun, he always has way interesting and funny stories whether it is about work, his buddies, or his dogs. I love it when he comes over. He is funny, and so kind, it is great to spend time with him.

Jenny is fun. She is very talented and a great personality. She is so kind to everyone and is way creative. She makes such cute stuff and it is fun to learn from her. We have lots of fun spending time together and making things. She always has a smile and is great to be around, because she is always happy. Brian is lots of fun too. He has such a huge variety of games that he knows and is great at, it is fun to learn the games, have fun, laugh, and just spend time together.
Carissa is so cute, and has a personality of her own. She comes up with the cutest things to say and a very interesting way of doing things. (as you see in the picture of her sledding, she is wearing her coat backwards. This is her new thing, she will not allow it to be put on correctly, and you cannot zip it up. She just wants to do it her self.) She always seems to say or do something to make you laugh. She is way cute! I love it when she visits, it keeps me on my toes and it is lots of fun.
Landon is way darling. (even in Carissa's pink coat!) He is a smiley boy and fun to watch. He is all over the place, you have to watch him closely. I love to play with him, he is so happy and isn't picky at all, not yet at least. He has a very contagious laugh and it is great to be around him. It is lots of fun to see how he follows his sister around and just likes to be with her, and do what she is doing.

Amy and I always have so much fun together. I LOVE spending time with her. She is so fun and enjoyable to be around. I'm so grateful that she is willing to put up with me. She is so funny and you can't help but smile when you are around her.
Oh yeah, and Tony, he is great too! He is extremely fun (a ball of fun) to be with. He has a lot of energy most of the time and is very creative with what we should do. It is fun to spend time with him, and I'm glad that he is so willing to involve a little pain like me. He is way funny, even when he isn't trying to be. I love it when he brings my sister to see me and he comes to visit.
Daniel and Sharon! They are so fun, if you can't tell from the pictures. They always make it lively around the house when they come to visit. I absolutely love it. It doesn't seem to matter how busy i am or how unhappy i am, when they come over, everything gets dropped, and Daniel is there shooting me with elastics or something to keep me entertained and make me happy. Sharon is more calm, but she always has some funny story to tell, it is a blast.
Matt is fun. He has an interesting personality. He is way talented (look at him climbing that palm tree!). He is always up for trying new things, and has a wide variety of talents. He is way fun to spend time with and we have a great time together.
Now let me tell you about me, i am amazing, a lot like Mary Poppins (nearly perfect in every way) and i love spending time with me! Okay so maybe not so much, but i enjoy spending time with my family, laughing and joking around and just playing and being together. Family is amazing and i don't know what i would do without them.







6 comments:
Wow, we are all looking FINE in our hillbilly teeth. What a nice post. We really do have a great family don't we. :)Sure wouldn't want to do without them.
I would just like to say that I am glad that you like it when we come over and I'll be your way this weekend!!! Get ready for a party!
Yes, I must agree you my dear are practically perfect in every way! Well, except one...signing people up for things they don't know about!!!! :o)
Great fam! You are so lucky and blessed!
BTW how did you do your way cool photo collages???? You spent a lot of time on that I can tell!
Aww Steph this is precious.Ha It looks like you guys have Soo much fun! & those hillbilly teeth...now thats attractive.lol See you at church!!
Yes, you are amazing AND your wonderful family!!!
You cute little buck teeth girl you.
What a great post about your family! I love getting to know them through you!
Post a Comment