So lately I've been thinking about cutting my hair, or trying something new. I found a great website that you can place all sorts of different hair styles on you. You can do your makeup as well, it is really a lot of fun. You should try, it is a Mary Kay website. I want everyone to leave comments on each of the pictures. It can be either positive or negative construction, but only on the hair. Some are great, and others are not so greats, i just had a fun time playing around with it. Also i wouldn't die my hair i would leave it the color that it is, i just got sick of trying to get the right color. Enjoy!
Sorry the picture was so repetitive. It is kind of plain and boring, but hey we are looking at the hair here. Isn't it amazing how your hair can make you look so much different. I knew it made a difference, but I never really knew how much. I guess that now i know some looks that i could never pull off. :)
The website is just http://www.marykay.com/ then you click on virtual makeover.
What I Learned...
5 years ago








5 comments:
You looked like Tori Spelling in the bob shots :D
Well it's about STINKIN' time you started your OWN blog! Now who is gonna keep your mom's up and running? :D
LOVE♥LOVE♥LOVE♥ all the hairstyles! There are too many to pick just one, but you do look really good with short hair...but then again you look really good with long hair too.
One problem, you forgot to add the website so we go and change our hair w/o really doing it too!
Steph!! I am glad you started a blog! I think I am going to have to go with #13 on the hairstyle thing..but honestly any would look Supurb! hehe. Talk to ya later!
Carissa says she doesn't think you need new hair. I then asked her, "Not even just a new haircut." She kind of hemmed and hawed a little bit then gave a sigh like she was giving in and said "okay maybe a new haircut."
By the way after we were looking at them and I asked her which she likes best she said she loves all of them so I guess you are on your own.
Post a Comment