For Young Womens tonight we had make overs! It was lots of fun. I tried many new things. I used black mascara, and i use a clear kind so that it just slightly darkens if i use it, which is almost never cause i NEVER wear makeup-i figure it is a waste of time and money, i mean yeah it makes you look better, but you look great without it!- Then they had me put eyeliner on part of the top, i usually only put it on the bottom half. Then they had me use all sorts of stuff that I'm sure costs a lot of money, but hey it was free for me, and it was lots of fun! Here are the results. Everyone told me it looked great, although i think it makes my eyes too dark, and the lips are a little dark, but that is my fault. But I must agree it looks nice. Hope you enjoy!



Looking at these pictures, it doesn't look as bad as i thought, but i think I'll probably not use so much on the eyes, it is a lot, compared to the usual at least, anything is a lot compared to the usual! :D
2 comments:
How fun! I can't believe how BIG your eyes are, you lucky girl! I love the kissy face.
You are one HOT mama!!!! HOT I tell ya!! I am serious!
Go check out my blog!! ;o)
Post a Comment