Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 5, 2010

Snow
What!?! Doesn't Mother Nature know that it is SPRINGTIME, not WINTER!

Are you serious!

You have got to be kidding me!

Grandma Hicken is so optimistic, I need to be more like her. We need the moisture! (But honestly couldn't it have come as rain?)
Flowers and snow....hmmm, for some reason I don't think these go together!

By morning we had over six inches of snow! Can you believe it? Kind of sickening.
Don't get me wrong I love every season and all types of weather, but they need to come when it is there turn. Snow in the winter, I love skiing and the snow is so pretty, but that only lasts so long before it is Springtime, time for rain and pretty flowers. After awhile it is summer time, the time for the sun to shine down constantly. Then comes fall with the leaves that fall and eventually winter makes it way back. It is perfect, but they need to stay within there three month limit, a little overlapping is okay, but a couple of months, honestly! I would love to get that snow in the mountains, and have it be like 70 degrees in the valley with rain. That would be just swell!
Trying to be optimistic:
One thing I truly love about late snow storms is that when the snow melts, the grass is green, not that nasty brown! :D

No comments: