
Some of the YCC crowd
Some of my cheerleaders
This one makes me laugh!
I guess they didn't want to be at the conference.
We didn't want to judge the fair share boards
Excited for Jon Schmidt...I think
He plays so well, it is amazing!
Funny guy, I love how huge his facials are
He didn't have a mic so he had to lean across the piano to get close to the one picking up the sound from the piano.
Cute girls
Sorry Mad, I had to! Getting ready to go crash the boys room and party!
Right before we crashed their room.
Oh there we all are!
Skyler dancing away.
Not so sure about Skyler's dancing.
Arm wrestling I love the look on Maddy's face...BRING IT, you even trying yet?
Relaxing ha ha

Great workshop
Neli is too interested to take time for a picture
No comment
Our workshop, but just the game I was in charge of.
It was fun to see how differently each group did things.
Working on the challenge. I got the Bill of Rights
Others working on the challenge, they were making an elephant, evidently Skyler thought he was doing a good job.
Working on more challenge.
Thank goodness for government books!
I got feathered, at least there was no tar!
The elephant
Shorty hopped off the table and it wouldn't stand anymore!
Amazing artist. She came up with this and just did it. I wish I had that ability. Nicely done!
Finally an explanation!
What a beauty! I love this picture
My type of drinking! Go Kool-aid
After a three hour dance! It was so hot!!!
What a great conference, so much fun!!! I can't believe it was my last one. But at least now I can get some sleep. I don't think I would have survived another night.







2 comments:
We are all such dorks!!!! WOO!! love it!!!
Janelle's face at the "jerk" workshop is my favorite!!! Haha
Post a Comment