Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ha ha ha

Shorty forced me to go to MORP. I finally told her that if she came over and we got caught up on math, then we could go ask, so I at least made her work to get me to go. :D haha
We figured out who we were going to ask and then realized we had no clue how to get to one of their houses. We tried contacting many people and using the phone book and mapquest AND the white pages online. You would not believe how many Petersons there are in this area!
Luckily we found some boys who were willing to ride with us to deliver the 'invitations' to morp.

Matt and Alyssa Partyin.

Slayton disgusted with the music and trying to get the i-pod with a smile. He stole the front seat from Alyssa when she got out to ask her date. I would have made him go too, but he is a gimp!

Alyssa being her true self ;)

We decided we owed the boys something for their help so we headed back to my house for ice cream!

Enjoying the food. Good times.


Thanks boys, but I think we are even now. :D

No comments: