Saturday, May 22, 2010

Institute

Whoo!!! We are headed to institute...are we really that OLD? (Don't we look so excited?)



This is Alyssa in disbelief that there is no food left and I can't believe that the BBQ food was sloppy joes! I was perfectly fine that there wasn't any food left. I grabbed a bag of chips and called it good.

We were running late because we rode down with my parents...and we had to drop them off at the temple, run to Riverdale and get Alyssa a rental car and then drive back and drop the car off at the temple to my parents at the temple and then head up to the Weber Institute.

This is us excited to go find seats to listen to John Bytheway.

They had interesting music going when we came in and then they threw candy at us! Can you be live it. It was hard candies, avoid getting hit by the dumb kids in the back that huck the candy back to the stage at fast speeds and have no sense of aim!

Here is a group of us Brighamites that ended up sitting by each other.

Alyssa is REALLY hungry

One of the preshow acts. Silly-boys don't wear skirts! Evidently they will wear kilts though.

Yeah!!! It is John Bytheway or better know as Brother on the path. He was really funny and I enjoyed the evening thoroughly.

Instead of going to the dance we went out to find the rental car (she loves it) and...

...get food of course!

Enjoying the drive!
Ah she is a scary driver!

I'm just kidding she is amazing...and she had to put up with me, now that is skill!

We loved riding in that car, so fun... and trying to figure out how to work everything. . . entertaining. And look at her now, she is a pro!
Shorty, thanks for going with me to institute! It was a blast, I'm glad that your Young Single Adults activity got canceled!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

That was soooooo Fun!!!!! thanks for the fun steph!!!!! I loved it!!!!! good times :)

Alyssa said...

Weird!! some of the captions you said Alyssa not Shorty!!!