Day One
Landon enjoying figuring out the kazoo on the trip down.
Landon loved his new helmet and elbow pads, you couldn't get them away from him. They were so cool, Lightning McQueen!
The park is so beautiful and it goes on forever!
Amazing sunset...don't you agree?
A little campfire fun
Loving making up silly songs.
The ittsy-bittsy spider...boyscout versionDay Two
Landon all ready for the hike, just chilling like any other teenager waiting for their slow family.
Daniel decided he'd run to get a picture of us all. It was funny because he started running and Sharon told him to be careful. Then my dad says i bet he runs up the log, and it made sense that he would, its Daniel. (so i got out my camera) Sharon said no he wouldn't and then what do you know he did. She was a little nervous, but he made it safe and sound...
..to take a picture like this of us, but with the entire arch. Unfortunately it is on his camera, and I don't have that, so you'll have to be satisfied with this one.
Finding little nooks and cranies to climb into.
Always trying to be like crazy uncle Daniel.

Look at that buff chick!
Carissa posing for her picture. She is almost always ready to get a pretty picture taken.
Landon loving the little nook he and Poppy found.
Carissa taking a little break from hiking.
Me, Landon, and Jenny hiking down a steep rock.
I some how got convinced into climbing up this sidewall.
Everyone soon found out that I'm scared of heights. This is new...kinda. It is more the fear of falling than being afraid of how high I am. (I had to pose with a scared face clinging to the wall) Everyone teased me because I crawled across the wall so I wouldn't clumsily fall off trying to walk across it. :D
Got the boys to look at us after hiking up on top of sandune arch... it was so funny! The picture only describes maybe half of the event.
There they are on the tip top of the arch.
Landon enjoying exploring.
Day Three
On the way to church. Carissa insisted that we had to sing Silly Songs with Poppy. This is Ghost Chickerns. She loves these silly songs.

Learning how to play baseball. She loved it and uncle Daniel was a great pitcher. Carissa did it without my help and she was still hitting the ball!

Playing a little Frisbee. The weather was so nice and hot!

Landon noticing the amazing arch we are headed to.

He is so cute! And the double arch is so awesome!

Me sitting in the arch.
The view I can see behind me. You only can see the top pretty blue. But below that blue was all this color.
My parents and I in the arch.

Sharon and the kids hiding under the rocks meowing in hopes to be saved.

I promise I'm not that dirty! It is the smoke from the fire. It was such a smoky fire!

Our little firefighter stomping out all the hot coals that make their way out of the fire pit.
Day Four
Carissa carrying her water on the hike up to Delicate Arch...didn't last long. But she sure looks cute!
Landon running up the hill. It was so cute how he would run in the air just to make it look like he was running.
The kids were so good about walking. They really walked almost the entire way. I just didn't take pictures of that because that is normal, these are more fun ways to do it...for the kids at least.
My mom and I at the arch. She is even more afraid of heights than I am! At least we know where i got it from.
A little arch with delicate arch behind it. Looking through an arch to another arch. It was so cool! We can thank Daniel for finding this one.
Carissa and Poppy hiking back to the car.
Carissa was so sad to leave this tree. She asked when will I see this tree again? We told her we'd take a picture and she could see it anytime she wanted. :D
Daniel the crazy biker boy!
A little arch with delicate arch behind it. Looking through an arch to another arch. It was so cool! We can thank Daniel for finding this one.
Carissa and Poppy hiking back to the car.
Carissa was so sad to leave this tree. She asked when will I see this tree again? We told her we'd take a picture and she could see it anytime she wanted. :D
Daniel the crazy biker boy!
This was such a fun trip! I love being outdoors especially with my family. Thanks for getting it all planed mom. :D














1 comment:
Wow! What an amazing trip. It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment