Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Region Choir

So we went to region choir and as you see from the picture below I thought we did great, but Katrina didn't even want me to remind her about it.

Just kidding. I wasn't confident in what I did because it was the day we came back from spring break and everyone else had been on the choir trip and had been working on the songs so I acted like I knew what I was singing. It was great. It'll be just like our concert this Friday. I was gone all last week and a lot of the songs we will sing were new to us the week before last so we will see how well I can learn these songs in two days since tomorrow we don't have class. :D

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Why don't you have class tomorrow? Does that mean you are free to come with mom to Carissa's graduation?