Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Soccer

Anyone up for a soccer game? How about some soccer cheers? This was my view of the game.





Please! Stop the cheers, you are killing our ears!



I just really loved the contrasting colors in this photo. :D

It was a little muddy...lets hope that is why his pants are brown.

I can't decide what the orange guy in the center is doing, heal raises, the thriller...I'm not sure but is is very entertaining!

HeeYah! I love the look on 25's face as he realizes the ball is coming his way!


Half time YMCA...at least the adults think so.


(My favorite part of this besides the dance at the begining is when he yells how do you spell YMCA you get some girl yelling back YMCA and the next thing you hear is, I don't know how to do a B!)

The clouds looked amazing, they had the gold lining look, this really is nothing compared to how it looked...what do you see in the clouds?

Can't decide if Cody just elbowed this kid down or if he is doing the do-si-do and the orange guy is doing that Russian dance move.

Good job boys, you played great!!!

These two videos pretty much sum up the game.

BLOCK!

I'm a little unhappy, I found a program to edit my videos and so I had them rotated and starting and ending in the perfect spots, and then i tried uploading them and what do you know, the changes wont transfer! AHH!!!

GOAL!

No comments: