Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cleaning & Lagoon

Home Decor

Bedroom decor, is that amazing art or what?!

Deep cleaning...This is what I found when I moved the couch to vacuum! How sick!!! The carpet cleaners clean around the furniture, that is sick that our carpet was that dirty before they came.

All the dirt and junk that I vacuumed up when I vacuumed the hall and living room, disgusting!!! Not to mention all the hair on the brush that I had to clean off so that it would actually run. Before I started and after!

Getting ready to head to Lagoon

Lisa made me dress up cause that is just what you do. So she was Juno and I was the lady that adopted her baby

The sunset on the way out of town was spectacular...need I say more?

After dinner at Wingers we finally made it to Lagoon and had a blast!

Going on the screamer, so much fun, love it!

Musical one, so funny

On our way out Lisa really wanted to take pictures at the photo booth so we got in and it wasn't working! So we took pictures of our own. You get more and they are cheaper! :D

Frightened

Gangsta?

Crazy!

...?

Okay that just looks disgusting! I had no clue she was sticking out her tongue, I promise they aren't touching!

Our reaction to the picture above

Lisa making fun of me because my eyes are going to start watering.

What a fun day, Lisa cracks me up, she is hilarious!

No comments: