Getting ready to head over to Brians'! He and Kedric made dinner for our apartment since they have come over a few times for dinner. Unfortunately none of our roommates could make it.

Greek week 'talent show'
Double Rainbow
The Frat (Sig Ep) boys and Sorority (Alpha Chi) girls in our ward
Some of the Sig Ep boys singing a song they re-wrote the words to.
(it won't upload...so that is also on facebook!)
Mike came over that night and we partied it up. I think he was trying to be that guy from x-men and that is why he is wearing my headband...but i don't know.

Blowing up balloons for Annies costume.

Annie wishes she could be a football player I think.

Mike saw the guitar and couldn't resist the urge to play and sing. He has a great voice. He looks like such a little boy sitting there!

Ashley and Lisa melting to his music
I would upload it but it won't load either, sorry! Maybe I will put some on facebook, who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment