Saturday, November 20, 2010

BIG time catch up!

November 3, 2010
I cooked dinner, I made bread bowls and homemade chicken noodle soup.

It was fabulous and it was eaten all gone.

They are working at making a fazookie.

Not an awkward date at all!

Working hard in the kitchen.

James stealing the beaters from Annie and Mike enjoying his in the background.

The fazookie

Checking to see if the cookie is done, the kitchen quarters are pretty tight.

Mike doesn't seem too sure about Lisa.

Enjoying the fazookie, so delicious!

November 4, 2010
Shorty showed up and we went to lunch, it was a blast! Thanks so much. Tell Mama Shakespear thanks for sending you off to visit me and for lunch!
November 5, 2o1o
Darn James shook Lisa's hand after cutting onions and then she rubbed her eyes. Needless to say her eyes were burning and the frozen strawberries helped.
Annie made dinner in a pumpkin

It was delicious!

Shorty came and spent an hour or so with me until she had to leave for her party.

November 6, 2010
Awesome sunset!
We went to Adams park and made hobo dinners, peach cobbler, smores, and homemade ice cream. It was so much fun! Lisa you have amazing ideas!!! Smash and I cooking dinner while Lisa ran to get more firewood.

Lisa, Smash, and I were the only roommates that could make it so Mike and Kedric showed up! It was a party.

Mike making his ice cream

and Kedric sleeping on the job

Rootbeer kegger at Yellow house, it was so much fun! This was a crazy event. It started out with Luke locking Joel out of the house so he went to the window to start climbing in and Luke tried to shut him out but Joel reached in and pulled him out the window, it was so funny. The next thing we knew Joel was chasing Luke and then there was a huge dog pile at my feet. It was so funny.

There was country swing dancing outside on the patio and a fire pit going and tons of food inside, it was a party!
Joel was great at teaching new moves, it was so fun. Joel helping Ash and Justin supervising.
November 7, 2010
With Annie and Ashley at the CES Broadcast, we were part of the 1000 voice choir, it was so neat!
This was our friends we met on the bus, it was really fun. Nate Lambert and Desi, Ashley and me.

November 8, 2010
USU's Got Talent. This is one of the performers. I have great videos of Travis and one of Kedric and Mike singing a rendition of Hey Yeah, they did amazing and actually won the competition. I can't get the videos to load on blogger but they are on facebook!
Christian, David, Megan, Justin, and Joel sporting some awesome wigs. They crack me up. I love that all the guys have the exact same wig on but they all look so different.

I love the look on Joel's face.
November 9, 2010
I love our view, the sunsets are spectacular.
I love these mountains

November 12, 2o1o
Smalls and I went to Chickfil-a and got free chicken sandwiches, love it!
So excited for her sandwich.

Delicious!!!

November 13, 2o1o
Sharon's baby shower! Amy is so excited that she is winning the bottle drinking contest, such a pro!

Sharon opening little Jacobs gifts

My camera is being dumb!!! I can't get it to take pictures of people. I have to get it to focus on the table and then move it to what I want a picture of and then it will take! I can't get it to focus on faces and take pictures, I am so sad!

November 14, 2o1o
Shorty came up and stayed for a few days, it was so much fun! I sang in the choirs double quartet, ya a little frightening but it is over.
My camera is still being dumb!
It was Brian's birthday yesterday, he is our home teacher, so we invited him over and a few other people,

Kedric has got that light in his eyes ;)

Brian, Heidi, Kara, Kedric, Calli

As you see my camera is being way dumb, it has gotten worse though... it will only take pictures on certian modes and it doesn't work well, it is so blurry!

Kedric and Mike are giving us a little show, they are the ones who won USU's Got Talent. They now have a gig at Whysound on December 2, they are the opening act! This picture reminds me of Back to the Future. Doesn't it look like Kedrics arm is disappearing!

November 15, 2010
My camera is working normal again, what is the deal? I hope that it stays working right.
Party at FHE

Brighamites

Shorty, me, Smash and Kara with Kedric hovering in the background of our lives.

Annie in the background cleaning, what a good girl, while the rest of us stand around talking to Kedric.

Shakey face!

Getting ready to head off country dancing, what a blast! Brian, Kedric, Mike, Ash, Shorty

People are always changing our board. It started out with "I heart YB2" then "& Kedric" was added. It was soon changed to "I heart boys" then "I heart Mike Rees (cuz he is smokin' hot)" The next thing I know "Kedric more than" was added. It is so entertaining, I can't wait to see what happens next.
November 16, 2o1o
Tango dance competition.

There is my fantastic dance partner . . . Kedric

Kedric got two partners, Stephanie and Stephanie. Kedric and I took second, although everyone told me that we should have won, we had better form and character where the other couple wasn't in character. Oh well, it was still a blast.

I had a little trouble getting the video uploaded so it is also on facebook. I think there must have been something funny going on here...

Here is Kedric practicing his love for ballet.

Mike is here cleaning up the mess he made. It was so funny. Kedric then said that "at least he is cleaning it up this time." Unlike when he spilt the hot sauce in his house and left Kedric to clean it up.

Always a party around here

Can you open a starburst in your mouth?

How about as fast as Kedric? Kara looks pretty disappointed that she didn't beat him.

Crazy Lisa, love that girl.

Roasting starbursts, so yummy!

November 17, 2o1o
Phenominal Sunset
November 19, 2010
Another great sunset
Ash making some cute Thanksgiving treats.

This is a great one, pretzels with rolos melted on top, so good.

Roomies

Smalls is a little scary at night

Turkey in process

His back side fell off!

His head fell off!

This is what they finally looked like after Ash got through with them.

This is what they looked like when I got through with them, it was great I guess I had a few too many older brothers or I am a little bit deprived of brothers living with all of these wonderful girls.

College is a blast. Having so much fun!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We made some of those turkeys a couple of years ago. The kids had a good time and Brian was a wiz with the frosting. There was something else I wanted to say, but that was a long post. Now that I am to the bottom and can comment I have forgotten what it was.