I started track this week, and man am i sore. It is amazing! I never knew how many different muscles you had, and how often they are used. It is so surprising. On Thursday i was so sore that i wasn't even going to go, i could barley walk, but i finally convinced myself that if i didn't go that i would just be mad at myself for skipping, so i went. Once again i was surprised, once you get running, you feel so much better. Your sore muscles go away and you feel so great... until you stop and go home, then it is wretched! But hey it is good for you, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right? Lets hope so. I cant say that i love track, but it is pretty good, i enjoy it for the most part, and it gets me hopefully into a shape that isn't round. :D
So far in track I've practiced for sprints and high jump, we will see what i really end up doing. I am not a good runner, and i haven't done high jump since about seventh grade. We were working on foot work for high jump and i was having the hardest time, i kept doing a spike approach from volleyball, oh well. So far i don't really like just running the sprints, but i kind of like the relays, but i am definitely way too slow to do that in a meet. We will see what happens.
Sorry i have no pictures, if i did they probably wouldn't get put on because i look horrid during and after practice.
What I Learned...
5 years ago





3 comments:
That's so cool that you're doing track! I expect pictures on here soon!
WE ALL LOVE TRACK!!!! :)
or at least we pretend to, shorty! You know the only reason i love it is for the social aspect. I say next time we find something fun to get into for socializing...i'd say yoga, but we couldnt talk. :D
Post a Comment