We met up with my sister and her family and enjoyed touring the planes and watching the airshow, especially the Thunder Birds, our favorite!
These guys are crazy! Just one of the small shows before the big one. In this picture he was doing a loop, i don't know if it was upside down or upside right, but they were doing both! They have to be so skilled!
This one was a spiral almost straight up, and then a nose dive down! Do you know how scary that would be! It is so awesome to watch! They also have planes that do climb perpendicular to the ground, it is so amazing! They do stalls and hovers and all sorts of neat stuff! I love it!!!!
My dad and i enjoying the show! Looks like we are looking in different directions! Who is right?!Oh, there we go!
They had a plane drop parachuters, it was fun to watch them mess around, it is neat.
My mom and i standing by a Thunder Bird! These planes are so awesome!
And here they are!!!! These are four of the six Thunder Birds! It is amazing how close they fly, and how synchronized they are! They do so many awesome 'tricks'! I wish we would have gotten more pictures.
Nice nice!!

Good formations! I love them!!! AH!! Can't get enough of it!





1 comment:
Wow mom and I are sure looking good in that last picture. Maybe we were thinking we weren't making it into the shot I don't know.
Post a Comment