Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Making Bread

Hey mom! Ready to help you make bread!

Evidently she doesn't think that is a good idea!
Moms thoughts: You? Make bread!? DISASTER!!!



She let me help anyway! Actually now that i think of it, she totally left! I had to do it all on my own! When i said help, i was thinking work together not okay you do it yourself! Stirring to make the cinnaburst bread!



Did exactly what my mother told me to do, even though i thought she was crazy! Now I'm fixing it because she realised she wasn't really paying attention to me, and she thinks it is hilarious, so she grabbed the camera. I have to admit it was pretty funny, it did exactly what i thought it would, sink, but mom said it wouldn't!


I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open for the picture...something i inherited I'm sure!


Kneading the white bread dough!



It was still a little on the sticky side!


I asked my mom to take a picture of me and my bread, and this is what i saw! She was in the middle of putting away the Pam and thinking about taking a picture of me, so i got this!



The above event had me laughing really hard so my eyes are watering here, oh well!
My cinnaburst bread!


My mom actually had the camera this time and not the Pam!
My white bread!

And yes... the bread tasted delicious! I love homemade bread! I'm so glad that i now know that i will be able to make it... and it will taste good, this is proof!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Nice! You can come "help" me make bread anytime. I keep meaning to have a day for making bread, but I just keep putting it off. I am sure Carissa would love it though. She loves cooking.