Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Carnival

I decided to go help at Amy's work carnival. We had so much fun making snow cones together! I started off crushing the ice, but Tiffany had to leave and so Amy was both crushing the ice and filling the snow cones, and i got the sticky job. It wouldn't have been bad, but Tiffany had already made the bottles sticky. Oh well, we had fun.
When we were done, the food was gone, so we went over to the cotton candy station, and Amy had a blast stealing cotton candy from the machine and the air, it was so funny!I don't know how i live without her around! We eventually made our way home and messed around then got dinner from yogurt factory and watched Ever After together. It was great!

Pictures taken while messing around. She is so funny! I wish she was around more often!



We had a hard time getting us both to smile


We are just very similar i guess!


We eventually got it!


Why the camera was upside down is beyond me!


No comments: