Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer in review

I was sitting around thinking of what i had done so far this summer. Thinking on it, i really have done a lot of FUN things, i just didn't realise how much i have really done! Its crazy how that works!
  • Drove to Boise and back for a cousins wedding- got to visit with some aunts and uncles
  • Went to the airshow with family, what a blast!
  • Shopping! for Europe, almost everyday. It is so fun! I have some cute new clothes and a new swimsuit! I'm so excited! And may i also add that most of this stuff was on sale or clearance or both! i have found some amazing deals!
  • Late nights...that is not unusual, but sleeping in, that is! Its great.. even though it is only until like 8. But that is still nice!
  • Going for bike rides...on the mountain and just around town. I love them! They are so much fun!
  • Hula Hooping! It is amazing how much entertainment it can bring. There are so many different things you can do while hula hooping...its amazing!
  • Watching the neighbor kids play and enjoy summer... and joining in every often. :D
  • Sitting on the porch and watching lightning! I love it!
  • Running around in the rain and loving the smell of rain!
  • Splashing and running through the gutters, and feeling like a kid again! The kids did join in too! I'm sure their parents love me now!
  • Splashing in the irrigation water and making a fool of myself!
  • Mowing lawns to earn money.
  • Going to Kents for their anniversary thing with the neighbor kids. It is so great how happy it makes them!
  • Going to the work carnival and watching kids have fun and enjoy snow cones.
  • Visiting my niece and nephew and watching my niece preform her dance!
  • Carving a peach out of a Styrofoam block. That is so messy! It sticks to you and it wont come off!
  • Making bread

and many more fun activities yet to come! I'm sure i have missed some things i have done already, but i think that you get the idea.

I LOVE SUMMER!!!! I'm so glad that it is here!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can you have a summer in review already? It just starte! :)

Jen said...

You are one busy lady! And it sounds like all really fun things! Don't you just love the rain- it's been so fun to listen to it, smell it, and play in it! I'm sure the next 2 1/2 months will be just as great!

Jennifer said...

Wow I apparently have some serious spelling problems. You would think I would have read that through before I published it wouldn't you?