Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm going to MORP!

What a clever idea!


As I picked it up, I knew it was too light to be what it claimed! The taped box confirmed it to me.
This is what I found inside. Shredded up bank statements! Luckily the paper I had to find was a little bigger and it was yellow. Stood out pretty well. The paper said ALMA on it. (I thought I was pretty clever getting out news paper to dump the paper onto, then you have a quick clean up job!)

Next time to open the plates. Inside the plates I found these... YUMMY!!! They are amazing. So moist and perfect, mmm mmm good!

Under the cookies I found this.

I was hoping there was another number so I wouldn't have to read the entire chapter, but I guess you never know!
Upon flipping the plate over I found another number, WOOT!
Now the question was is it Alma 27:18?or Alma 18:27?
Well I tried Alma 27:18 first which reads Now was not this exceeding joy? Behold, this is joy which none receiveth save it be the truly penitent and humble seeker of happiness.
So does this mean I'm not humble enough or he will go, but only if I'm humble? I decided I'd better try the other one just in case. Below is what it says.
I thought that was funny. I will blog the date too. Should be fun. We are planning to have a cookout at the camp grounds in Mantua and play some games! I'm glad he said yes, because the date is already planned! ha ha

3 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

LOL....so fun!

I have two prom dresses that I need to get rid of somehow. I am tired of storing them. Let me know if you know of anyone.

Jen said...

How very clever! I don't think I've ever seen an answer using the scriptures!

Jennifer said...

What a fun, and delicious I might add, idea! Hope you are able to find shirts in time.