Morp was a blast! We went to
Mantua Camp ground and cooked tinfoil dinners, roasted mallows and while we waited for the food to cook we played
frisbee and sat around the campfire and enjoyed each others company. Next we decided to 'Glow Dancing' and partied it up glow in the dark style. After the humidity (sweat) in the gym got too much to bear we headed to my house for an ice cream buffet. It was delicious! We even played a little Egyptian Rat Trap (card game) before we took the boys home.
We took our own singles. These are a few of the pictures we took.

I am drooling over his muscles, I am not serenading him.

This has to be my favorite one, unfortunately his face is blurry. This was such a far drop, that truck is lifted way high and we were on a slope, plus I jumped up. All reasons for the look on my face, it is great.

This is our group before heading off to the dance.

Shorty and I waiting in line for pictures, our dates left us to uses the services!

What a great night. Thanks uncle Jason for letting Shorty borrow your truck!...Shorty I don't know how you got him to let you drive it.
2 comments:
I kept wondering when you were going to tell me all about morp. Looks like it was lots of fun!
Hey I'm a good driver!!! ya that was fun!!! your pictures look awesome!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment