So much fun to spend time with this girl

Justin and his crazy art work

We had a blast!

Until the game started... :D That game was so bad! I couldn't believe how BYU played, it was embarrassing!
I did enjoy the sunset though, it was fabulous!

Maddy tried to get me to leave when there were still ten minutes left on the clock, but I had to stay to support my team, even if they were getting slaughtered.
I came home to a drinking party!

It is a great way to drowned out my dislike of the game that just occurred.

They are so supportive :D

I don't know if it is the margarita getting to me or what but I don't know what to do anymore. I love BYU and I like USU, that is the school I am attending. It doesn't really make sense for me to cheer against them that is like going to Box Elder and cheering for Bear River....

Reflecting on the game I realized that I really don't know many of the BYU players names! It then hit me that all the star players last year either graduated, were drafted into the NFL or were injured. They were literally playing with a team of youngins...rookies! I love BYU but maybe it is time that I make the break, where I don't know the team that well and I am an Aggie, I should be supporting my team it only makes sense... I just don't know if I can do it! BYU has always been my top school, can I really make it my second and have USU my top school?! Who knew college would be so hard!
1 comment:
We always had midnight margaritas and invited everyone over, but we never had the cool glasses. Tell me does bluelight still do wrestling matches where they pull all the mattress into the living room and invite everyone over to wrestle and have baked potatoes?
Post a Comment