Thursday, October 28, 2010

Friday

Cow Girls!

Pumpkin walk
Veggie Tales
Snow White

I'm an Ogre!

Nemo and Dori

Ride the magic school bus

Charley Brown

The polar express, one of my favorites!!!

Another favorite, Madagascar

We had flies in our house, i killed at least four in about twenty minutes! The first one I caught in the cup and threw it out the second one i caught in the cup and shook it and found another in the process so i sprayed him with windex so he couldn't fly and then sprayed it into the cup and added his little friend. I eventually smashed another with a shoe. Not to mention the one i smashed with my hand earlier that day...total accident, didn't try to smash him, just catch him...oops!
My roommies think i look like Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and should be her for Halloween.

Midnight run to walmart...talk about a party!

what are we doing?

Smash remembering the good old days when she sat on pumpkins and got her picture taken.

it was a great night


Smalls looks really tired!

It was a party, walmart at one in the morning, boo yeah!

No comments: