My mom picked me up and we went to lunch, YUMMY!!!

Came home for fall break and helped this boy pack so that he can move, crazy!!! I can't believe it!
.JPG)
Took some time and partied it up with my little sista! It was a blast...oops, gave you a medium! ha ha

Kie, I LOVE your new hair cut! It is so adorable!
I love this girl, she is so CUTE

:D

Spent some time at the park, it was great.

Jaida! Love this girl too, she is so adorable.

She is getting too big, what is this!

She makes me look so white! ha ha

Little football star

He is really good, look at that!

Taught Jaida some country swing moves, it was a blast.

She loved it!

Spent some time with Maddy also.

What else to do but go to Wal*mart! It was fun.

Made some nachos and raspberry Oreo milkshakes, so YUMMY!!!!

See how happy we are

...
What a blast
No comments:
Post a Comment