Thursday, October 14, 2010

Conference at the Cabin

Party with the family!!! Love this little boy, such a funny little guy.

Have to have a creative project so I am making a double sided apron. I had to come up with a pattern and everything! It was crazy, good thing we had newspaper!

My mom took my camera and decided to take a billion pictures, guess she wanted to get back at me or something. But this is a great picture to show how short my hair is. I had my mom cut it, I hadn't realized how short it would be when I told her to cut off four or so inches.
Cutting it out

Still cutting it out

Dad fell asleep!

Poor tired boy


Conference was fabulous, I loved President Monsons talks on Sunday in the morning he spoke on gratitude and in the afternoon all he did was show gratitude. LIVE WHAT YOU PREACH!!!

I wish I would have taken pictures of the beautiful scenery. The weather was perfect, the leaves were changing, the perfect fall weekend to the T! It was great, I took a nice little stroll with Daniel and Sharon (and Jake of course). I can't believe they are leaving me!!! Moving to LA, but it is good, I'm glad Daniel has got a job to do with being a pilot. The weather really must have been great, because Adam finally proposed to Brit! Exciting!!!!

It was a blast to spend time with my family and to see my grandma and have her give me tips on making my apron.

No comments: