Poor Smash got sick and spent the day in bed. Stupid 24 hour flu

FHE!!!! What a great thought about having a strong foundation.

Pumpkin carving

Annie turned her back and James took over

Kara is a little worried about Lisa having a knife or something.

James receiving instructions form Annie

Yes Kara, it is slimy

Mike named me the shutter bug, I guess I have taken more pictures of him than he has in his life. He must not take any photos!

What does pumpkin taste like?
Watch out! He has a knife
Mike is getting ready to cut out what Lisa drew for him, Superman!

Lisa working on hers now that she has Mike on his way.

Their first pumpkin

Lisa working at cutting out our witch.

Mike and Audry hard at work

Their final product, so cool.

Lisa, Kara, and my pumpkin, bad angle.

Annie and James with there pumpkins.

With candle light

Pretty neat huh?

My favorite
I love FHE
No comments:
Post a Comment