Getting ready for everyone to come over.

Trying to get back at me for always taking pictures.

Getting ready to play a friendly game of fishing.

Okay maybe not friendly, it looks pretty intense!

Amazing how friendly and excited they look here before it really starts...

But once it really starts the happy kindness leaves.

Daniel and Sharon getting cookies from Carissa

Adam and Brit enjoying the outdoors

Carissa and Landon playing
Matt and Ellie ready for food
The kids minus the Haddocks and me.
Looks like a comfy seat...doesn't it? He seemed to enjoy it frequently.

So proud of themselves for climbing on to the rock all by themselves

Cute Carissa, I don't think they come much cuter!

Look, she can wink! It took me so long to do that! I am pretty sure she is better than me too.

Uncle Daniel, always UP to something fun.
See, what did I tell you
The kids loved being in the tree with him.
Family dinners are so fun, I love the opportunity for all of us to come together and enjoy one anothers company and get to know each other better.
No comments:
Post a Comment