Monday, October 18, 2010

Dinner with Mike :D

So dinner was hilarious this particular night. Mike came over to join us for dinner. He decided he needed his hot sauce so he ran home while we timed him. (he got mad that we didn't really time him last time). So I faithfully counted until he came back. It took him forever! I got past 100 and was wondering what his problem was, found a girl in the parking lot or what. Well not too long after that he walks in the house with a mad look on his face and red sauce on his pants.
Come to find out he ran into the house grabbed the sauce from the fridge and started running out of the house when sauce went everywhere because the lid wasn't on. He left Kedric to clean it up since he was being timed and Kedric was just in the middle of a study group (where is the importance there?).
Well Mike felt bad for leaving it all for him to clean so he walked out with a bowl of food for Kedric. We barely had time to say how funny it was that after that incident he used the sauce and just set the lid on the jar and didn't even tighten it! It was literally five seconds and Mike walked back in the door without the food and said that Kedric had already cleaned it out of the carpet.
I made the mistake of asking Mike how much he spilt (since it didn't take long to clean up). At this point he grabbed the sauce and said only as much as when get when you do this, as he lifts the jar quickly to show us the motion. As he did we all started laughing and Mike had the look on his face like, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I then had Annie take a picture. Ash and I had tears rolling down our face and Mike was a little unhappy as shown below. I love that this happened, it was so funny!!! He did after this tighten the lid down really tight as to not have another incident.

Poor kid, he was not too happy, red sauce all over his favorite pair of slacks.

James wondering how he is going to finish it all.

This was a great evening, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Haha! The good old college days. I can imagine Brian or one of him roommates doing that. Probably Peter because he was always coming over mooching meals off of us.

Steve and Anita said...

Hey, I thought you said this thing would start up dating daily. I think something went worng with your plan. Still love ya!