Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dinner

We have started to do dinner as roommates, it is great. James just can't wait to eat, see!

James and Annie...so cute

Smash, Pops, Smalls

Ryan and James

Roomies

Dinner is always a party. Lisa, Kara, Mark, Annie, Ash

Scrumshis meal Ash and I made one evening. YUMMY!!!
Jeff is so ready to eat it!

Ash and Annie getting dinner ready!
Mike excited for breakfast food!

Annie and Ash at dinner

Lisa and her frozen egg

We decided to try to boil the egg to see what happened :D

I love having dinner as a group, it is so fun and it is a blast to have visitors over too. We have had many amazing meals the last couple of weeks, it is fabulous!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You guys always seem to be eating. I know everyone eats everyday, but your huge party dinner groups it's just amazing.